Monday, April 23, 2012

Missing You

Heyy all!!! OMG KARA AND I ARE SLACKERS!!!!!!!! JK we have just been UBER busy!!! Here is my newest song and to qoute Kara "so this is song is Completely irrelevant.  It has absolutely nothing to do with my life or my friends life. OK? IT doesnt apply to ANYONE. Alright, now that that is settled, here is the song" and that totally applies to this song...Now without further adohere is "Missing You"
Missing You

(Verse 1)
Im mixed up
Don’t know what to do
Turned around
Messed up
Missing you
Theres no one
For me
to turn to

But when you’re here
I cant tell

(Chorus)
Woah-oh-oh
What are you saying
Help me here
I am missing you
Woah-oh-oh
Whats going on
I don’t know
Mixed signals
So confused

(Verse 2)
Im shaken now
Don’t know how to react
Upside down
Inside out
About to crack
I wanted you
To be the one
I turn to

But when you’re here
I cant tell

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Baby, why don’t you see
I need you here
Here with me
Baby why don’t you know
I need you please
Please don’t goooooo

I’m mixed up
Don’t know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment